Sun of Jayuya symbolizes the Taíno sun, which emitted strength and vitality to the indigenous population. El Sol de Jayuya emerges from the Iguanaboina cave located in Borikén.
There is the influence of knowing that we belong to a legacy and a path of many moons. We are the fruit of the resilient struggle of all our ancestors so that we can be here today, honoring our roots. It’s in our veins to dwell in our power that comes from the heart and the spirit. The most important thing at this time is to be able to recognize, free ourselves and assume the path that brings the fruits of taking back our culture, connecting directly with the source of our roots.
Represent your heritage with this hoodie built for the Taínos that embody strength, confidence, and pride.
- Unisex premium pullover hoodie
- Chenille patch embroidered in the chest,
- THE LINKS logo embroidered on the left wrist.
- 8.5 oz., 3-end fleece
- 100% cotton face. 65% cotton/35% polyester.
- 3-panel hood, flat drawcords, silver grommets.
- Mari D is 5′8″ and is wearing a size Medium.